Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Leavenworth Bouldering

I spent a couple of days bouldering over in Leavenworth this past weekend before heading up to Bellingham for Mother's Day. It was great to see all my old friends from Washington and to hang out in such an amazing place. I think I've asked this before but I'm going to say it again: Why isn't Leavenworth on everybodys road trippin hit list? The bouldering is ridiculously good and the Icicle Canyon is as nice a place as any to hang out... Maybe I shouldn't be spreading the word...


Isaac




Me


Jonny


Isaac


Jonny on Musashi



Me on the same problem




Isaac too



Isaac doing strange things to this thumb




Keri showing us how not to dyno a dyno problem


Jonny on a fun highball called The Sword





Nothing like a little slacklining at the end of the day...



No comments: